Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy has partnered with Atlanta based Sky So Blue International and New Oasis to qualify, enroll and manage students from Greater China (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau). If you are a student, parent, or agent and your student requires an I-20 to study in the United States, please contact Sky So Blue or New Oasis to learn about the process of being matched with a host family, what is needed for student success at ELCA, and what it means to study through ELCA’s Kingdom Education.
In addition to completing required documents for domestic students, international students are asked to:
- Submit Chinese/English official transcripts starting from middle school.
- Submit three recommendation letters
- Complete 10-minute recorded video interview with a Sky So Blue International interviewer.
- Complete an abbreviated mock TOEFL and submit pages 1-6 of accompanying score report (used to only evaluate class placement). The test is administered on Sky So Blue’s website.
- Complete a “Who Am I” introduction bio
- Submit the host family student and parent questionnaires
More information and required forms:
Homestay Student Form Download of Adobe Reader 11.0.09 Font Packs - Asian and Extended Language Pack may be required
Homestay Parent Form Download of Adobe Reader 11.0.09 Font Packs - Asian and Extended Language Pack may be required