Interested in redirecting your state income tax liability for a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit, to support Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy’s financial aid program? Please visit here for more information about our partnership with the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program.
The Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program is much more than a way to redirect your tax dollars. GOAL is a tax strategy that allows Georgia taxpayers to redirect a portion of their state income tax for a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit, to provide financial aid for eligible* students to attend Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy.
How Does This Help Our School?
You are already paying income taxes to the state. Why not redirect some of those taxes to provide Georgia children with Greater Opportunities for Access to Learning (GOAL)? When you redirect your Georgia income taxes to GOAL, you can designate that the contribution be used to provide financial aid at Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. Our school is then able to:
• Increase the amount of financial aid that can be offered to new students
• Preserve more of our existing financial aid to assist families already enrolled
• Increase the funds available to improve educational and extracurricular offerings
• Further our mission by reaching more families desiring Christian education
How Do I Participate?
Submit your GOAL Tax Credit Application online today.
GOAL Quick Links
How Much Can I Redirect?
• Single individual or head of household - $1,000
• Married couple filing joint return - $2,500
• Married couple filing separate return- $1,250
• C Corporation - 75% percent of Georgia income tax liability or
• S Corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner up to $10,000. Click here for more information.
Does this take the place of the annual ELCA Fund?
No. Georgia GOAL is not a financial gift. It is a tax strategy that provides a dollar-for-dollar tax credit to individuals or corporations who donate to scholarship funds earmarked for use by a specific private school.
If you are an applicant and would like to inquire about how you can become eligible for the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program at ELCA, please contact the ELCA Admissions office at (678) 818-1072.