DISCOUNTS and PROMOTIONS
- Multi-child Discount: Families having multiple students attending ELCA are eligible for a discount (see tuition schedule)
- Full-payment Discount: Tuition discount if annual tuition is paid in full by June 1 (see tuition schedule)
- New Student Referral Program: ELCA parents can earn up to a $500 tuition credit for each new student referred. *Terms and conditions - Certificate must be signed by the referring and referred students' parents to be valid and must be submitted within 30 days of the new student’s start date. Certificates are available from the Admissions office or the Business office. A credit will be issued to the referring student's account once the referred student has completed one month of school. The tuition credit will be applied in equal monthly installments between September and May (pro-rated for students enrolling after the start of the school year). Award is terminated if either the referring or referred student transfers out of ELCA during the credit period. It is the referring parent's responsibility to complete the referral form, to attain all necessary signatures, and to submit the form to the ELCA main receptionist's desk prior to the 30 day deadline.
Because we desire to have our church families partner with us in this mission, we offer the following incentives to active ELFBC members:
- Waiver of enrollment fee for K5 and up
- 10% discount to students in grades K3 and K4
- 25% discount to students in grades K5-2
- Priority status in financial aid for families who qualify
- Homeschool and public school families who wish to transition to ELCA may qualify for GOAL financial aid
For further information, please contact Donna Bowie, Director of Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-818-1046.