ELCA Connect Credit Recovery/Credit Rescue
Last semester didn’t go well? Need to work towards a better grade?
ELCA Connect Credit Recovery can help!
The ELCA Connect Credit Recovery Program makes it possible for students, who were not academically successful in a course, to repeat and receive credit for the failed course. These courses are taken online with a certified teacher. Daily assignments are completed at home, however, enrolled students are required to come to ELCA to take all module tests and semester exams in a proctored setting in order to receive credit.
Credit recovery courses may be taken at any time during the school year or during the summer months. The minimum enrollment period for a one semester course is 8 weeks. The courses are rigorous and require a time commitment of 10 – 15 hours per week in order to be successful.
Credit recovery course costs are:
- $600 + $60 application fee per semester course
- High School students may take credit recovery courses during the traditional school year or begin taking them in the summer. Middle school students may only take credit recovery courses in the summer.
- Credit recovery courses require a minimum enrollment of 8 weeks per semester course.
- Credit recovery courses are: $600 per semester course and $850 for a full course (semester 1 & 2 of the same course)
- There is a $60 application fee per semester course
- ALL PAYMENTS AND FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
- Credit recovery courses ARE approved by NCAA
- Students are required to come on campus at ELCA for all module tests and semester exams. The regularity of tests varies per course and student pace.
- Click the links provided for more information on high school credit recovery: