It is the pleasure of our Admissions Staff to guide prospective families in discovering the difference of Kingdom Education at Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. You have a choice in 2020-2021. ELCA is offering on-campus, traditional classroom instruction as well as virtual, online classroom instruction. We invite you to visit our Virtual Admissions Hub where you have the opportunity to schedule a phone call or video conversation with our admissions team or even schedule your personal on-campus tour (social-distancing-style, of course). A virtual tour is also available at https://www.elcaonline.org/apps/pages/admissions.
You will find the School News app to be a valuable tool in staying abreast of ELCA news and events.
Check out the ways you can support ELCA in your day-to-day purchases.
The GETTING STARTED GUIDE will help students and parents navigate the world of Google Classroom and Google Meet.
Our Parents Have a Choice... Read our Fall 2020 Re-Opening Plan for Traditional/On-Campus Classroom Instruction AND Virtual/Online Classroom Instruction.
ELCA At a Glance
- #14 Ranked of Largest Independent Schools in the Atlanta Area by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 2018-2019
- $15+ million dollars in academic and athletic scholarships awarded to classes of 2018 and 2019
- 1 National Merit Scholar
- 2 National AP Scholar
- 18 AP courses
- 27 AP Scholars and above for the class of 2018
- 4 Georgia Scholars
- 5 Governor’s Honors Finalists since 2015
- SMART Showcase School – SMART boards in every PreK4-12 classroom
- 10 Mission and Cultural Trips available for 2019-2020
- 4 Consecutive GHSA Football State Championships
- 46 ELCA alumni athletes are currently competing in college athletics and 5 are competing professionally
- 9 Dual Enrollment Courses
- #1 Private School in Henry County for 2019 as ranked by Niche
- Computer Science and Technology Instruction in K-12
- 2 Computer Labs - PC and Mac