Prospective parents may drop in to our main foyer between 4:30PM and 6:00PM on Tuesday, March 9 to meet administrators, faculty and staff from every area of the ELCA experience. This is a great way to share ELCA with your like-minded friends and neighbors!
You will find the School News app to be a valuable tool in staying abreast of ELCA news and events.
It is the pleasure of our Admissions Staff to guide prospective families in discovering the difference of Kingdom Education at Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. You have a choice in 2020-2021. ELCA is offering on-campus, traditional classroom instruction as well as virtual, online classroom instruction. We invite you to visit our Virtual Admissions Hub where you have the opportunity to schedule a phone call or video conversation with our admissions team or even schedule your personal on-campus tour (social-distancing-style, of course). A virtual tour is also available at https://www.elcaonline.org/apps/pages/admissions.
Check out the ways you can support ELCA in your day-to-day purchases.
The GETTING STARTED GUIDE will help students and parents navigate the world of Google Classroom and Google Meet.
Our Parents Have a Choice... Read our Fall 2020 Re-Opening Plan for Traditional/On-Campus Classroom Instruction AND Virtual/Online Classroom Instruction.
ELCA At a Glance
- #14 Ranked of Largest Independent Schools in the Atlanta Area by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 2018-2019
- $15+ million dollars in academic and athletic scholarships awarded to classes of 2018 and 2019
- 1 National Merit Scholar
- 2 National AP Scholar
- 18 AP courses
- 27 AP Scholars and above for the class of 2018
- 4 Georgia Scholars
- 5 Governor’s Honors Finalists since 2015
- SMART Showcase School – SMART boards in every PreK4-12 classroom
- 10 Mission and Cultural Trips available for 2019-2020
- 4 Consecutive GHSA Football State Championships
- 46 ELCA alumni athletes are currently competing in college athletics and 5 are competing professionally
- 9 Dual Enrollment Courses
- #1 Private School in Henry County for 2019 as ranked by Niche
- Computer Science and Technology Instruction in K-12
- 2 Computer Labs - PC and Mac