Families desiring financial assistance must apply online through the FACTS Grant and Aid website. The cost is $35 and is payable to FACTS. Financial assistance is offered on the basis of demonstrated financial need and is limited. An application for admission or updated registration information must be on file to apply.
Donna Bowie, Director of Financial Aid
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to become of part of the ELCA family.
How Does This Help Our School?
You are already paying income taxes to the state. Why not redirect some of those taxes to provide Georgia children with Greater Opportunities for Access to Learning (GOAL)? When you redirect your Georgia income taxes to GOAL, you can designate that the contribution be used to provide financial aid at Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. Our school is then able to:
• Increase the amount of financial aid that can be offered to new students
• Preserve more of our existing financial aid to assist families already enrolled
• Increase the funds available to improve educational and extracurricular offerings
• Further our mission by reaching more families desiring Christian education
& FINANCIAL AID
ELCA sets each student on a path to accomplishment and victory…not only presently, but for eternity. Olivia Tinsley (Class of 2020) and Mrs. Amy Tinsley (ELCA 1st Grade Teacher)
At ELCA we are committed to being accessible to a diverse and talented student body, and in support of this priority we offer tuition assistance through need-based financial aid and scholarships. We hope that no student will be discouraged from applying to our school due to financial need.
Read the high school ACADEMIC OVERVIEW which includes information about our extensive AP and Dual Enrollment offerings that make ELCA an even greater value.
• Multi-child Discount: Families having multiple students attending ELCA are eligible for a discount (see tuition schedule)
• Full-payment Discount: Tuition discount if annual tuition is paid in full by June 1 (see tuition schedule)
• New Student Referral Program: ELCA parents can earn up to a $500 tuition credit for each new student referred. *Terms and conditions - Certificate must be signed by the referring and referred students' parents to be valid and must be submitted within 30 days of the new student’s start date. Certificates are available from the Admissions office or the Business office. A credit will be issued to the referring student's account once the referred student has completed one month of school. The tuition credit will be applied in equal monthly installments between September and May (pro-rated for students enrolling after the start of the school year). Award is terminated if either the referring or referred student transfers out of ELCA during the credit period. It is the referring parent's responsibility to complete the referral form, to attain all necessary signatures, and to submit the form to the ELCA main receptionist's desk prior to the 30 day deadline.
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Eagle's Landing Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
An Eagle's Landing Christian Academy education is an investment in your child’s future, and tuition dollars directly support the programming, services, staffing, and facilities that will ensure that your students are provided an exceptional education.
PRIVATE CHRISTIAN EDUCATION IS WITHIN YOUR REACH