• Preschool - 6:1
• K5 through 1st Grade - 8:1
• 2nd through 8th Grade - 16:1
• 9th Grade and Up - Average ratio of 18:1 with lower ratios in A P Classes
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy maintains low student to teacher ratios as follows:
1. The Bible • 2 Timothy 3:16
2. Christ-likeness • 1 John 2:6
3. People and the Christian Family • Deuteronomy 6:6-9
4. The Church • Acts 2:42-47
5. Academic Excellence • Philippians 4:8
6. Service • Matthew 20:26-28
7. Stewardship • Luke 12:35
*AdvancED was created through a 2006 merger of the Pre-K-12 divisions of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)—and expanded through the addition of the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) in 2012. AdvancED is the largest community of education professionals in the world.
Georgia Independent School Association
Association of Christian Schools International
Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools
Georgia High School Association
THE ELCA ADVANTAGE
WHY CHOOSE ELCA?
Imagine a school that offers rigorous academics consistently yielding ACT and SAT scores above the county, state and national averages, exemplary fine arts classes, along with athletic teams at the top of GHSA state rankings. Merge these with highly qualified, ardent teachers who teach every discipline with a biblical worldview and you have a program that sets each student on a path to accomplishment and victory…not only presently, but for eternity.
We invite you to visit our campus to experience what makes Eagle's Landing Christian Academy unique, and to explore how we can partner with you as your child gains understanding of their unique role in God’s plan.
The mission of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is to glorify God by assisting parents in involving their children in a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through Kingdom Education.
The vision of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is to educate future generations to develop and embrace a God-centered worldview.
A Message from Head of School, Chuck Gilliam
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, college preparatory Christian school. The school is located on an 86-acre campus twenty-five miles south of Atlanta. Eagle's Landing Christian Academy offers a well-rounded, biblically based academic program for children grades K-3 through 12.
Through the School Improvement Plan continuum, we strive to prepare students from the youngest age to progress year by year into students who are capable of succeeding in a rigorous academic setting, taking advantage of Honors and AP courses. This is achieved through an alignment of curriculum and face-to-face, intentional collaboration of teachers of preschool through 12th grade students.
The results of this Ethic of Continuous Improvement are students who enter college at higher-than-freshman status and students who are capable of success in any path the Lord has for his or her future.
ELCA is on the forefront of Christian education in providing diverse learning environments for all learners. One such area in our school is our MERIT program (Multi-faceted Educational Resources and Instructional Technologies), which falls under the auspices of our Student Support Services program. It is through this cutting-edge program that we are able to provide college-prep curriculum to students who are not as successful in a traditional style classroom. These students are able to be in a conducive learning environment in which they thrive and are highly successful.
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is accredited by AdvancED* and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). These accreditations qualify our students to be eligible for state scholarships and ensures credit recognition to any college or school in the country. In addition, Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a member of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA), Region 5-A, Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools, Association of Christian Schools International, Atlanta Christian Schools Association, The College Board, and the Georgia Independent School Association.
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance program, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
WHY CHOOSE ELCA?
• ELCA has been empowering students to impact the world since 1970
• Grades K3-12
• Ranked #1 Private School in Henry County by Niche for 2019 and 2020
• Ranked in the Top 15 Largest Private Schools in the Atlanta Area by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
• Early Learning Academy half and full day programs
• Elementary EXCEL gifted program
• STEM Classes for grades K-5
• 8 Honors Courses offered in middle school in 2019-2020
• Middle School advisory program allows each student to have at least one faculty member who knows them personally and invests in their spiritual growth
• 20 Honors Courses offered in high school in 2019-2020
• 15 AP Courses and 8 Dual Enrollment Courses offered in 2019-2020
• Daily Instructional Focus sessions with flexible grouping offer support to students who need academic remediation
• International and national cultural mission trip opportunities
• ELCA Connect Online Learning Options for augmented scheduling
• Championship Caliber Athletic Programs
• Superb Fine Arts Programs including Marching Band from 7th grade
• Before and After School Programs
• SMART Board technology in classrooms
• Financial Aid available
• And much more!